Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Gym Is A 6 Mo Old To Old For A Baby Gym Are Are They Usable Until A Year Old.I Know They Start Crawling Soon After?

Is a 6 mo old to old for a baby gym are are they usable until a year old.I know they start crawling soon after? - baby gym

I know that believe children begin to crawl, soon after 6 months, but he will return long enough to play with him. I'm in the gym Baby Einstein Neptune Ocean Adventure. He loves to record and play with things since the age of 2 mos.

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

With my older children (8 cases), with my 3 children, none of them did not recommend a lot of interest in reading once mobile.I the investment if you new.But your brand able to find one of the 2 seconds to move his hand.

mommi09 said...

I think it will b fun for a while, but when one learns that she b Soon you can follow the baby-gym-B would be futile. surprised that they can wander and explore and do not pay attention to the baby gym.

Kati said...

My son has lost interest in about 4 months. He began to crawl at 6 months, however.

Post a Comment