Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yakima Swingdaddy Vs Thule Revolver Test Thule (Revolver-964) Or Yakima (Swingdaddy) Which Bicycle Rack Should I Buy NOT Factoring In Price.?

Thule (Revolver-964) or Yakima (Swingdaddy) Which bicycle rack should I buy NOT factoring in price.? - yakima swingdaddy vs thule revolver test

Rack which is better? The Thule Revolver-964 or Yakima Swing Daddy? Boht as the cost if the price does not matter to me. I just want to know what to win is to handle the best / most reliable / stronger / Durable / easy to use, etc.

1 comments:

jaxthedo... said...

It is asking a bit like that which is better Coke or Pepsi.
It's really a personal preference ....

I told my shelf .... I just wanted a little easier, because if you are in and out of my car ... Take me out ... it just feels sooo hard. I closed the lid in kind (non-swing side)

I have none of these .... When asked to ......
But I saw the two - both look very well done. I would get the lightest of 2-1, where it is easier.

Post a Comment